SargTMT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SargTMT

For discussion of The Music / Chris Boyd campaign - Sarg TMTaka The whole is greater then the whole.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Time structure in Layer3

Go down 
+2
freddy
ncr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ncr

Time structure in Layer3 Empty
PostSubject: Time structure in Layer3   Time structure in Layer3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:21 pm

Any1 notice on the desk theres the calender which says November in French then at end of the vid where it seems like its daylight the calender says Marze or marzo so I'm guessing this is March.

Two significant dates. Mad March Hare perhaps?
Back to top Go down
freddy

PostSubject: Re: Time structure in Layer3   Time structure in Layer3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:52 pm

Interesting question about Mad March Hare, I've been looking at another forum called unfiction and on there is a guy talking about mad hatters tea party and there is the march hare there also, he has some videos up and it's a scuplture of the tea party and he's found a dvd near the march hare saying watch me and a piece of paper with some strange symbols on, omg cheers how kewl is that, only thing is seems it's not working Sad but there may be hope yet as another guy, going by the name of giantfryingpan has sugested maybe its a cd rom cd, so I'm thinking watch this space Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time structure in Layer3   Time structure in Layer3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:43 pm

So were expecting something in November?

At last some pieces are coming together
Back to top Go down
https://sargtmt.forumotion.com
Caskos

PostSubject: Re: Time structure in Layer3   Time structure in Layer3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 8:35 am

Yeh noreasinwar got that dvd from the mad hatters tea party. I helped him get to that point. Shame it was up north I would of joined them.
Back to top Go down
Ghostie

Ghostie

PostSubject: Re: Time structure in Layer3   Time structure in Layer3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:34 pm

Yeh seems to be one of the main themes at the mo.
Welcome to the North
Back to top Go down
http://www.artgene.co.uk
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time structure in Layer3   Time structure in Layer3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:05 pm

What about the Japanese connection.
He's bringing the geography and locations in as a layer that interweaves with mythology and fact. Also the bands biographical infomation.
Back to top Go down
https://sargtmt.forumotion.com
meHoLala

meHoLala

PostSubject: Re: Time structure in Layer3   Time structure in Layer3 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:15 am

bounce Got mail from Bri n tom they have a 4word pw cracka Very Happy
Back to top Go down
freddy

PostSubject: Re: Time structure in Layer3   Time structure in Layer3 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:45 am

any luck with password cracker?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time structure in Layer3   Time structure in Layer3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time structure in Layer3
Page 1 of 1