SargTMT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SargTMT

For discussion of The Music / Chris Boyd campaign - Sarg TMTaka The whole is greater then the whole.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Music announce next leg of unique tour (NME)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ncr

The Music announce next leg of unique tour  (NME) Empty
PostSubject: The Music announce next leg of unique tour (NME)   The Music announce next leg of unique tour  (NME) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:04 pm

Rob interview & Gigs

Returning dance-rockers expand their 'Four Cities' dates

The Music have announced the final round of dates on their 'Four Cities' tour.

The gigs see the band playing increasingly larger venues in the same four cities, London, Manchester, Leeds and Glasgow, in consecutive months.

Speaking to NME.COM, singer Robert Harvey explained the motive behind the tour, saying: “The main idea was to give ourselves a chance, ‘cause getting back on stage again's been quite daunting.

“Personally I’ve been shitting myself, ‘cause I’m a different person to what I was when we used to play, you know, I don’t do the same things, I look different.”

The Music played the first four dates of the tour, at venues as small as London’s Barfly, last week (March 4, 5, 7, Cool, which Harvey deemed a massive success.

He said: “I’m still buzzing now, I’m pacing up and down the living room all the time. It were great.

“We haven’t toured like this for maybe three years – the last three years have been about getting confidence back and getting an album together that’s worth releasing. We’re back where we fucking belong.”

The band are planning to release their as-yet-untitled third album in June.

The band's forthcoming dates are:

London ICA (April 15)
Leeds Cockpit (16)
Glasgow Stereo (18)
Manchester Moho Live (19)
London ULU (May 13)
Leeds Metropolitan University (14)
Manchester Academy 2 (16)
Glasgow QMU (17)

This is what White-Calf had on the blog. Something about the toilet diaries.

Also theres something in Leeds and at Leeds Met uni - not sure need help
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Music announce next leg of unique tour (NME)   The Music announce next leg of unique tour  (NME) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:46 pm

I believe so to. Apparently boyd has been seen at the Leeds and Manchester gigs.
Back to top Go down
https://sargtmt.forumotion.com
Caskos

PostSubject: Re: The Music announce next leg of unique tour (NME)   The Music announce next leg of unique tour  (NME) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 8:20 am

Yeh theres been alot about talk about the possibilities of something happening at Leeds Met gig as boyd studied there.
Back to top Go down
meHoLala

meHoLala

PostSubject: Re: The Music announce next leg of unique tour (NME)   The Music announce next leg of unique tour  (NME) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:04 pm

I love the Music's new sound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Music announce next leg of unique tour (NME)   The Music announce next leg of unique tour  (NME) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Music announce next leg of unique tour (NME)
Page 1 of 1